She

She Lyric
by Human Nature

If I hailed a taxi cab would it
Send me the right way
If I had another chance
would I want to change my life today
Cause lately I've been thinking
Is it really worth the ride
But she's the one that's telling me
Just to give it one more try
When I'm lost and just don't know what to do
She's the voice in me just guiding me through

[chorus]
I'm never gonna leave her she's my friend
I'm never gonna run away
To find a better day
And I'm never gonna tell her goodbye
She's the reason I'm alright

I don't need a way to see tomorrow where I'll be
I could wish for many things
But the future ain't all up to me
She's the one I trust in
Like I trust the beating of my heart
Never gonna lose my way cause
I found my guiding star
When I'm down and just don't know what to do
She's the voice in me just guiding me through

[chorus]
I'm alright
She's the reason why

[chorus]

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger