Unique Gifts


My sister have hobby photography, she always carry digital camera everywhere she go. She like take picture everything and collect it and I like see her photo album. Photo was be part of live for most of people. I think every people at least have one personal photo, cause we need photo to make identity card. We usually take photo at the special moment like wedding, vacation and other.

Now, it's easy for us to take photo cause we can use digital camera or hand phone to take special moments. After that we can share our photo to friends or family. We can do it with online on internet or on real of life. We can share digital photo or printed photo. It's more nice if we can printed photo on kind of greeting cards and photo cards.

Photo cards is not just for personal only but can used for business too. You can put your company logo or picture of the staff to create unique gift for your employees or clients. To create your own greeting cards or photo cards you can visit cardsdirect.com, there you can create personalize your cards and share it to your friends.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! I used the cards to send birth announcements of my little girl. I put her picture on the front and her birth information inside. I customize these photo cards at Vista Print.

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger