Just Tricks

Do you ever seen people with fully blindfolded but able do anything like normal vision? I was seen like this before, a man with place a thick cloth sack over his head and he able drive car around the city without got accident. First time I see that action I was awesome and believe he can do that cause have black magic, but my opinion was completely wrong after get Dark Vision magic trick from Wizmo Magic. Actually we can do the same like the man was done just learn and practice the tricks. We can get tricks blindfolded from Dark Vision, and you'll able make other people shocking. You can play blindfolded by many way like drive car, peek a card, shooting target and other. I think this ability give us opportunities to get money, we can play it at any moment like anniversary or other parties.


Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger